** UPDATE AS OF 3/8/2022 ** In accordance with new OHA Guidlines and Oregon State University's updated COVID Safety Policies, masking and proof of vaccination (or a negative test result) are no longer required for this event.
- Do not race if:
- you are feeling sick
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 15 days
- or have been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19
- In accordance with OHA Guidelines and Oregon State University's COVID Safety Policies, masks will no longer be required at this race. However, we continue to strongly recommend the use of masks at the Beaver Freezer, as in these high-contact locations it is important that we reduce the risk of transmission as much as possible.
- We encourage all race participants and spectators to maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- Spectators are not allowed in the pool or transition area.
- Spectators are allowed to spectate along the bike course, run course, and finish line.