- Do not race if:
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 15 days
- or have been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19
- In accordance with OHA Guidelines and Oregon State University's COVID Safety Policies, masks will no longer be required at this race. However, we continue to strongly recommend the use of masks at the Beaver Freezer, as in these high-contact locations it is important that we reduce the risk of transmission as much as possible.
- We encourage all race participants and spectators to maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- Spectators are not allowed in the pool or transition area.
- Spectators are allowed to spectate along the bike course, run course, and finish line.